Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


6.07.2004

More on the template

 - Brian


BTW way, that post by "JOE" was really me. I was correcting something Joe did, and I forgot to log out b4 I posted. The new template has a lot of new cool things about it: First of all, I made 2 new columns so that I can store more links without worrying about taking up the whole side bar. Plus, I actually created some frames for the basic layout of my blog. Before, Blog Hogger was completely made out of CSS code (Very unstable). Having Blog Hogger completely constructed out of CSS is like using twigs as supports for the Space Needle. It aint gonna wark (hehe).

So that's about all. I still have to add the little scrolling text below.

seeyu


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff