Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


6.03.2004

Library Review

 - Unknown


Howdy all! I'm at the Seattle Public Library right now (website: http://www.spl.org ). So far I've obtained a library card and before it had a chance to cool down, I was already up four floors to the "Mixing Chamber", where I am now. It's a really cool library, with one possible fault: their use of colors.
Other than that, I think we'll really enjoy this as a cool place to hang out. Now I'm going to go see if they have anything current in computer science...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff