Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


6.27.2004

A Letter From a Senior Citizen

 - Brian


I am a senior citizen. During the Clinton Administration I had an extremely good and well paying job. I took numerous vacations and had several vacation homes.

Since W. Bush took office, I have watched my entire life change for the worse.

I lost my job.
I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War.
I lost my home.
I lost my health insurance.

As a matter of fact, I lost virtually everything and became homeless. Adding insult to injury. When the authorities found me living like an animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me.

I will do anything that Senator Kerry wants to insure that a Democrat is back in the White House come next year,

Bush has to go,

I just thought you and your readers would like to know how one senior citizen views the Bush Aministration.

That you for taking the time to read my letter.

Sincerely,


Click here to view the sender's name!




Lyrical Hitman

These lyrics were submitted by "Turkey"
Parody of "Without Me", by Eminem


Guess who's back
Back again
Real Hussein
I'm not dead
Guess who's back
From Iraq
Got attacked
Then got jacked
It's a fact
I'm the mack
And I'm back

I wish I were Osama 'cause nobody's after Bin Laden no more,
Although he was the real villain.
He's in Afghanistan up in a cave chillin',
Cuttin' his videos far from the blood spillin'.

They got my sons and you know that ain't funny
I was forced to hide in a hole like bugs bunny
And I stayed down there until they found my a**
Now I'm held in a prison where they pound my a**

For 24 years I ruled with class
And when someone was out of line I used the gas
And now they've slapped me with incarceration
Where is my Minister of Information?

Now the CIA won't let me play
The US of A has me locked away.
But still in Abu Ghraib they do it Hussein's way
I saw the photos on the Internet yesterday.

Well they fought me. Everybody's glad they caught me.
For the 100 billion bucks they spent, they could have bought me.
Where’s the judge? I plead not guilty.
It was all a body double of your fav'rite Iraqi

CHORUS
Now I'm stuck in captivity
I wasn't even the real enemy
Nine eleven was not tied to me
And I never even made a WMD.
Osama Bin Laden's free.
But they sent an army after me.
Despite my gross iniquity
Iraq will be so empty without me.
END CHORUS

Al Qaeda, the U.S.A. hater
Madder than eskimo at the equator
Bush thought getting rid of ME would faze ya
And so he turned my summer palace into a crater

Osama, you can go mount a llama.
There's nothing else on TV but your drama
It's all over. They're too strong. My beard is too long.
Somebody get my Norleco!

And I know. If you didn't mess with the U.S.
I could still be in power, wearing my headdress.
You attacked. And just look what's happened to Iraq.
By the way, Castro called. He wants his beard back.

Sometimes it just seems, everybody only wants to depose me.
Well excuse me for imposing, but maybe I could just go free.

So in retrospect I was incorrect
Why did I object when Hans would inspect?
As I ruled unchecked I showed disrespect
What did you expect? Nobody's perfect.

So come on George, Donald, Condi, and Dick
Nobody runs Iraq like Saddam Hussein did.
So get ready, and tell the 911 commission
I just hired Johnny Cochran, F*** this prison.

REPEAT CHORUS

[voice spoken]
Who's your Baghdaddy?
I’m off the hizzle for shizzle



My Input

This is a hilarious song with a lotta wit stuffed into it (hey, I rhymed)!
I compared it to Eminem's version and this one seem very similar in the wording. Although there was some unnecessary profanity, the song is still very clever!

I'll give it a 7.5 outa 10


SUBMIT LYRICS TO A SONG YOU'VE CREATED: Sumbit

p.s you're song will be judged kindly...no profanity please


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff