Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


6.20.2004

Can You Say, "Company?"

 - Brian


Yesterday, I was talking with some of my friends, when all of a sudden they started talking about some weird "company." It turns out that they have an idea for creating a website in which individual people can purchase online games they have programmed. I know a lot of web design stuff (such as html, CSS, some JavaScript etc...), but I don't know a thing about "Game Design." That's why I have to download Game Maker @ www.GameMaker.nl.

Well, anyways, they invited me to participate in there endeavor to create the ultimate gaming website (lol). Of course they gave me the secret URL to their discussion forum.
Now all I have to do is download some Instant messenger from AIM.com so we can communicate easier.......


I just thought it might interesting. Also, I need a little feed back: Please give me the URL to any website that might help me learn gaming code (such as C++).

I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff