Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


5.22.2004

Subscribe to Blog Hogger TODAY!! $19.95 +S&H

 - Brian


Ha! I became a member of Bloglet.com. Bloglet allows your readers to "Subscribe" to your individual posts...that means all they have to do is enter their email address and your posts will be automatically emailed to your subscribers! SOunds cool, eh?

Well, anyway, place your email address in the text-field above, then click "Subscribe". Sooooo, every time I post, that post will be delivered** at your "inbox". That's all you gotta do. Pretty basic. YAY! Now you won't have to come and look at my nasty, corny template to read my stuff!




**pizza - er - post delivery man not included


Old commenting system is back
I've decided to retrieve the old commenting system...I couldn't let all those old comments go to waste. Please leave a comment, besides, it makes my feel good...and if I don't feel good hehahehe, I hurt small animals...hehahe...I'M NOT CRAZZZY!! DOn't LoOk At mE tHaT WaYYY!! hehehehehhehhahahahehhehehebwaaaaahehehehehehehehe


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff