Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


5.13.2004

New Commenting System

 - Brian


I've deleted my old commenting system and tried to replace it with one from Halo Scan.com. I thought it would be really nice and a big improvement on the website...I was horribly wrong. Let's just say the commenting system was experiencing some "Major Defects." *Soooo*, for the time being, until I find a decent commenting system, you will be stuck with the one Blogger provides (which, I must add, isn't very good).

So if your really desperate to comment, your stuck with Bloggers version until I find a better one. Thank you.



Update:

I've put in a new commenting system brought to you by ...i forget.
Thanx


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff