Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


5.22.2004

My personal project

 - Brian


I'm currently working on designing a completely *new* template for Blog HOGGER. At my computer 4H club, Derek, the teacher, is having a contest to see who can make the coolest template. I'm using this as an excuse to get some work done using Front Page Html editor for designing the template.
I'm tellin' you, it's all ready looking really good...and professional! I've already created the Cascade Style Sheet for it, now I'm working on the visible part.





Oh, and yeah, don't vote for Chin-Boy - er - John Kerry


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff