Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


5.08.2004

Iraqi prisoner "abuse"? I don't think so!

 - Brian


You know what? I'm disgusted with all this, and I don't mean the prisoners being "abused". I'm sick and tired of all this crud being spit out by the media daily! I can't even turn on the news without some 10 hour news segment about the "Iraqi prisoner Abuse".
Oh, it's *sooooo* horrible!!! A couple of Iraqi scum bags were photographed nude!!!
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!
Listen, I think what those MPs did was immoral and just plain out mean AND cruel, but I I'm tellin' ya man, If this happened to American soldiers, no one would think about it twice. The first few minutes would be "crying and sorrow", but after that, no one would even remember. The reason everyone is making a such a big deal about the "abuse" is because it's another excuse to put down America, the war, and Bush...And as you all know, everyone hates Bush because he is a Christian with MORALS!!!!!!!!
How unpatriotic can we be? I mean, some folks think this is the worst thing since 9/11, man.
Have you noticed the papers and the news never rant and rave about things related to the lost American men and women who died in Iraq...but NOOOOOO, We gotta make a big deal out of a couple of prisoners who were stripped down and told to get in nasty poses!!!

Here's what I think we should do:



We should apologize to the prisoners, punish the Military policemen, and DROP THE SUBJECT!!!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff