Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


5.04.2004

Brian's Public Apology

 - Brian


I've been looking at some of my more recent posts (over de weeks) and have come to realize that I've developed a very cynical attitude lately. I know, it's not very Christian of me and I do need to work on it a bit.

On April 27, I posted something about the FIC. I also created a fake email from a lady upset with me because a was putting filth on my blog (not really). I responded with an attitude that was not that of a Christian...especially a Catholic. I'm sorry.
I'll try to clean up my act, okay?


BTW, Cow, what did you mean by "supporting perverted websites?" Please tell me so that I can correct that.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff