Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


4.29.2004

Some Hog Stuff

 - Brian


70% of the waste you see on this website is information about this website. I think it's getting old fast...Really stinkin fast, so I'm going to give out upcoming stuff:

There are many different segments on this blog such as Contemplating Reality, Hog News, Dipshnit emails, and others I can't think of right now. A new feature will be added to Blog Hogger and it's called "Hog Hole News." Hog Hole News is where I force Joe to find interesting real-life stories and email them to me. Then, I will post them on Blog Hogger. Also, I just might add stupid, made-up, fake news stories and let you figure it out.

I will also add an award (The Blog Hogger Dope Award) for stupid numskulled individuals who's mental capacity is severely diminished due to drug abuse who decide to make nasty comments on our blog. I know what you're thinking, "You stupid idiot, Brian! Don't you know that giving attention to them is what the want?! Go do the world a favor and go jump off the Golden Gate Bridge and rid us of your dumbness!"
Well, I think it would add some humor to this dull place.

Upcoming pages will include, "Blog Hogger Goes Political", "Reader Emails", "Dipsnit Emails", and "The Best Of Blog Hogger."


"The Best of Blog Hogger???" I know, we're just a bunch of self-absorbed jerks...so what?!

That's all for ever, so seeyu.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff