Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


3.08.2004

THAT'S Friggin IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 - Brian


THAT'S IT!!! That's the last time I change the template. I've spent 2 hours changing CSS and HTML for Blog Hogger. I'm gonna try to make other Blog Hogger pages, but for right now, I'm just gonna leave it!

Oh yeah, the Chatter Box. I tried to put it up, but it would not display correctly. Darn.

Don't be afraid; tell me what you think of it.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff