Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


3.18.2004

Guess who's back, back again.....

 - Brian

Brian's back, tell a friend! Hi yo. It's been a long time since I've posted and Have a lot of things to cover (not really). Sooner or later I'm gonna have the "Blog Hogger official Quiz"! That will be interesting....


Well, anyway, not much to talk about. Oh yeah, be prepared to see x-tra pages on this site, such as: "What's This Hog Stuff Anyway?", "Author profiles", and much more!!!

Ok, enough about the dumb little blog. How are you(to tell you the truth, i don't care)? How am I you ask(i know you care)? I'm doing great! I'm gonna have to shorten my posting days a little though. That means that I can only post on Saturday and Sunday(?).

Woah, look at the time~:{ gotta GO~~~~~~~}


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff