Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


2.19.2004

"I Have a Dreamcast..."

 - Brian


Yo, wuzz up? Sorry it's been so long since I've posted.....have a lot of school to do.

Time to get to the subject. I've recently purchased a Sega Dreamcast. It's *sooooo* cool!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea why the N64 and Playstation 1 are more popular than Dreamcast!! It can run some pretty cool games and those games have better graphics than the others. This is such a twisted, messed up world.
So far I only have 2 games: Speed Devils and NFL 2K.




Well, see you. I've got two really cool games to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff