Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


2.08.2004

Hmmmm...

 - Brian



Do you, the good people of cyberspace, think that this look is better or worse? It took me a long time to completely change blog hogger.
Here's some of the changes(duh):

Color: I changed the background and the text. Also changed the link color.

Logo: I created the official "BLog Hogger Logo"! Cool, huh?

Post layout: I changed the way the posts come out. I made a little more space between each word so it's easy to read. I also changed the little "comment" and "author name" links.


OK, then, tell me if it stinks, or if it's cool.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff