Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


1.28.2004

The REAL Meaning Of "ticked off"

 - Brian



Well, here's a little something that really got me upset yesterday: It was about 6:00 pm when I sat down at my computer and wondered what I should do first. Suddenly, a really funny thought came to mind. It would be real funny if I made this fake interview with some rapper named Slick Shabby and post it on my blog. First, I pulled up Note Pad+ and started typing. 1 hour of non-stop typing finally got me to the point of mental brake down. The fake interview was about 2 pages long and was REALLY funny...No seriously, it was. It made my brother crack up. Now it was time to save it. I pulled up the file tab and saved under "intervieiq" or something like that. Just to be safe, I took a look in the folder I saved the humorous post in. Not there. So I went back to Note Pad+ and found it in the "last saved" place. Cool.
Then, I tried to save it in the folder and checked just to be sure. NOT THERE!!! I went back to Note Pad+, again. Then I went to the "last saved" place...again. I tried opening it, but as I did, this pop-up showed up that says, "This file does not exist on this computer". AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The humanity of it all. So now you know the REAL meaning of "ticked off"!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff