Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


1.28.2004

nothing offensive

 - Unknown

My dad told me to tone down my rhetoric a little, so here goes ':(O)!

recently,while doing nothing offensive in a non-offensive way, a chanced upon a non-offending kind of guy who spoke to me in a non-offensive way.
he said to me"why, hello young sir, you seem like a non-offensive person. not like a man who left a comment on my website the other day. " I said" And who was such an offensive person to leave uncharitable comments on a good website like yours ;)?" he replied, " an offensive person by the name of 'off the top'(anybody recognize the name?) "

and the moral of this story is: DON'T BE OFFENSIVE!

~JOE~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff