Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


1.19.2004

My ultimate Goal

 - Brian


I just discovered my ultimate goal in life. To create a blogging community so big, that I'll have at least 70,080,990,780,999,798 members. Yes, I know, it's a little far fetched. But I really want to be noticed on the web. Plus, I've discovered blogging, html, and CSS code are some things I really enjoy and I want learn more about. Blogging is not just a little fad I've discovered, it's something I want to do for a living. Laugh at me if you want, but once I've mastered these things, you're gonna want to pat me on the back and say, "Great job Brian, you're now the coolest dude on the web!".


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff