Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


1.24.2004

Driver 2

 - Brian

I just saw a game that looks so interesting, I might just get it. It's called "Driver 2" for Play Station. One of the real reasons I want to get this game, is because it features foot missions (missions where you're on foot)! I love games where you can travel on foot as well as in a car. Since Grand Theft Auto is too violent, this is the perfect game for me!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff