Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


1.23.2004

CRAZY FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 - Brian


lately, I've been noticing my blog receives more strange people than any other. Some exceptions to "strange people" are Cow, Joe(not really), Pete(sometimes)!

Lately, Pete has been busy changing his name to movie actors and posting little trivial faxxx's about them...hehehehehe. Because a have a cheap little hit counter, I don't know who comes to my little domain anymore. So the only way I can tell who comes, is when you leave a comment. Oh well, guess I'll just site down and cry...

By the way, today I'm going over to Paul's house to get some help on SOR and other internet related things.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff