Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


1.03.2004

10 Search Engines?

 - Brian


I submitted my site to (I think) 10 different search engines in hopes I might get a little more hits. About six out of the ten search engines liked my site/blog thingy.

Blog Search Engine.com and Jayde featured my blog in the "New Site" section of there site. I also submitted my blog to GOOGLE, the coolest search engine ever!!!

I've noticed that I'm like, getting 10 to 15 hits a day!!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff