Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


12.06.2003

Why The Message board???

 - Brian

Why the message board you ask? Well, I was just looking around BlogDrive.com, when I noticed some sort of chat/instant massage thingy. I thought it might be cool if my friends and I could chat on the message board. The only probleme is that it's linked to Blogdrive.com and anyone was posts anything there will show up on my blog.

Pretty tacky of me, huh?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff