Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


12.12.2003

Today is the day.

 - Brian

Today is the day I'll stop talking about "HOG NEWS" and stupid form stuff. I will not say anything about starting new projects. I do want to let you know that Joe and I are going to start a site on Angelfire. My mom put some input on what it should be about. Last night, Joe and I were talking about ideas we have. Joe was thinking we should make a web site that is against politically correct people or things.

By the way, Joe and I are completely against politically correctness. That's why we're thinking about making this site. Joe is SOOO fed up with all this stuff, that he's thinking about joining on-line forums just to convert people to politically incorrectness.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff