Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


12.28.2003

Merry XXXX-mas!!!

 - Brian

Yes! It finally snowed this Christmas, HEHEHEHE! Sorry.

Well, I hope you had a good X-mas this year...cuzz if you didn't, please leave a comment and tell me what your problem is and I'll make fun of you for about three weeks straight.

Wanna know what I got? I got LOTR: ROTK video game! Cool, huh??? I also got this really cool rosary made from wood, not to mention some other games...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff