Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


12.29.2003

"Hi my name is..."

 - Brian

IF you are new to this blog (which you're probably not), I wanna give you some info on me, Brian.

First, I would like to let you know that I am 13 years old and incredibly insane...as in "WACKO"!!

What will you find in this blog? You will find pointless posts performed by me, crazzy posts containing words such as "testing...testing", you will find offensive and immoral posts from your's truly, Ivan F. Why read this blog?? You really want to read this blog cuzz if you don't, I'll hunt you down and say bad things about you...just kidding.


I really want you to read this blog cuzz it makes me feel proud of myself and if YOU, the good people of the world, tell everyone you know about this thing, I could make the coolest blogging community. Really, I could.

Thank you all.............................................~BRian

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff