Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


12.03.2003

Building yet, another site!

 - Brian

HEY! Wuzz up world?!?! I'm building yet, another website!!! Since I don't have enough money to get a domain name, I have other sites host my little places in cyberspace. Thus I get to build web sites for FREE!!!! HOORY, HOORY!

This next web site I'm planning to build is gonna be hosted by TRIPOD. It's going to be a couple pages and has info about me and links to every site I go to!

It will also have news on what I'm going to do nexxxxt with my sites. Just thought It would be worth posting.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff