Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


11.28.2003
*Sooo* Sleepy...


Uhg...I'm so tired right now.

-sigh-
Last night I got to bed around 10:30 p.m. Well, since I'm a Catholic, I don't eat meat on Friday. Well, today we're going to my aunt's house to have Thanksgiving dinner~:D

DINNER = MEAT


SOOOO then, since we can't have meat, we had to go to 8:00 a.m. Mass to make up for it!


8:00 Mass = VERY tired

Here at Blog Hogger.com, We (me, myself & I), will try to make the best out of our BASIC html knowledge. Since I am still very young, it makes blogging and other web site stuff very hard.

Oh well...I'll just have to study html more~:O

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff