Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


11.29.2003
I have a NEW blog member!


Yes! I've just invited my friend Ivan to post on Blog Hogger.com!!! Right now I'm waiting for a reply.


2 blog members = MORE FUN!

I can't WAIT FOR THAT REPLY! This is gunna be sooo fun...at least for me. I sort of had to talk him into joining Blogger.com. If you have any ideas, just post one in the "Comment" page. You can post anything you want just as long as it's not nasty or mean.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff